Collection and utilization of personal information
Personal information is data that can be utilized to identify or contact a certain person.
You may be asked to provide your personal data every time you contact FDB INTERNATIONAL SRL
Here are some of the types of personal data that FDB INTERNATIONAL SRL could collect and the relevant utilizations.
The personal data we collect
- When you navigate the www.villaturquesafuerteventura.com website we can collect a series of data including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, contact preferences, identifying codes of devices, IP address, information on the position and data of the credit card.
- FDB INTERNATIONAL SRL will utilize this information to satisfy your requests and supply you with the product or the service related to your requirements.
- In certain circumstances you may be requested to provide a valid identity document in order to manage bookings or based on the obligations required by the law.
How we use your personal data
- The personal data that we collect allow us to keep you up to date on the announcements regarding the latest products from FDB INTERNATIONAL SRL and future events. If you do not wish to be included in our mailing list you can unsubscribe at any time contacting us.
- We also utilize personal data to develop, supply and improve our products, services, content and advertising materials as well as to prevent losses and fraud. We can, moreover, utilize it to guarantee the safety of the network and of the account, as well as to protect our services to the advantage of all our users. Your data will be utilized for the purposes of preventing fraud in the event that this is requested from us in the course of conducting an online transaction. We shall restrict our utilization of the data for the purposes of preventing fraud to whatever is strictly necessary and within the recognized limits of our legitimate interests in order to protect our clients and services. For some online transactions we may also verify the information that you supply to us by consulting publicly accessible sources.
- The personal data, including the date of birth, may be utilized to verify identity, to facilitate the identification of the users and to establish the appropriate services.
- We may periodically utilize your personal data to send important notices such as communications related to the services offered, as well as our conditions and policies. Since this data is important for your interactions with FDB INTERNATIONAL SRL, you cannot request not to receive these communications.
- Moreover, we can utilize personal data for internal purposes, for checks, data analysis and research aimed at improving the products, services and client communications with FDB INTERNATIONAL SRL
Origin of your personal data collected from other sources
FDB INTERNATIONAL SRL may have also received your personal data from other people who shared their content with you during the utilization of FDB INTERNATIONAL SRL products. For the purposes of research and development we may utilize sets of data containing images or other data that may be associated with a person in such a way as to identify the same. When we acquire these sets of data we do so in compliance with the applicable laws in the jurisdiction in which the set of data is hosted. During the use of these sets of data for research and development, no attempt shall be made to identify the persons to whom the data belongs.
Collection and utilization of non personal data
We also collect data in a form that does not in itself permit direct association with a specific individual. We can collect, utilize, transfer and disseminate non personal data for any purpose. Below are some examples of non personal data collected by us and the relevant utilization:
- We can, for example, collect data about the profession, language, zip/post code, telephone dial code, unique device identification code, reference URL, in order to better understand client behavior and improve our products, services and advertising materials.
- We can collect and store the details related to the use made of our services by users, including searches. This information may be utilized to improve the pertinence of the results supplied by our services.
Dissemination to third parties
FDB INTERNATIONAL SRL may periodically make certain personal data available to strategic partners that collaborate with FDB INTERNATIONAL SRL for the supply of products and services or that assist FDB INTERNATIONAL SRL with client sales. The personal data shall only be shared by FDB INTERNATIONAL SRL to supply or improve its products, services and advertising materials; it shall not be shared with third parties for the commercial purposes of the latter.
It may be necessary for FDB INTERNATIONAL SRL (by law, legal proceedings, litigation and/or requests by public and government authorities inside or outside your country of residence) to disseminate your personal data. We could also disseminate your data should we believe that, for the purposes of national security, compliance with the law or other questions of public importance, it were necessary or opportune to do so.
We may also disseminate your data in the event that we deem that the dissemination is reasonably necessary for applying our terms and conditions or for protecting our activities or users. Moreover in the event of reorganization, merger or sale, we may transfer all the personal data we have collected to the third parties involved in such operations.
Protection of personal data
FDB INTERNATIONAL SRL shall take care of the security of your personal data. Information systems with limited access located in structures that adopt physical security methods are used by FDB INTERNATIONAL SRL to archive personal data. The data is archived in an encrypted form, even in cases where we use third party archiving solutions.
Existence of automated decision-making procedures including profiling
FDB INTERNATIONAL SRL does not take any decisions regarding the use of algorithms or profiling that significantly concern you.
Integrity and storage of personal data
Access to personal data
We shall guarantee you access to the personal data stored by us and will provide you with a copy of the same so that you can carry out any operations you wish, for example request the correction of any incorrect data or erase it should FDB INTERNATIONAL SRL not be obliged to keep the same according to the law or for legitimate commercial purposes. FDB INTERNATIONAL SRL may also refuse to satisfy requests for erasure or access to the data in the event that it should deem that fulfilling such a request would be contrary to the legitimate use of the data for the purpose of preventing fraud and in order to guarantee safety.
Third party websites and services
The FDB INTERNATIONAL SRL website may contain links to third party websites, products and services. Moreover our products and services may also offer or utilize third party products and services, all in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.
The data collected by third parties that may include information on the geographical or contact position shall be regulated by the respective privacy policies. We would encourage you to read the privacy policies of these third parties.
Our company commitment to your privacy
In order to ensure the security of your personal data we shall communicate our guidelines on privacy and safety to the employees of FDB INTERNATIONAL SRL and shall rigorously apply the safety measures regarding privacy within the company.
Questions regarding privacy
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org